- An American line of French-style ripened goat cheeses wouldn't be complete without a small Bijou-like Crottin. Bijou is French for "jewel" and epitomizes all that is special about goats' milk and the making and caring for a small cheese. This geotrichum-rinded cheese has a unique sweet and yeasty flavor.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Vermont Creamery
Made with fresh pasteurized goats' milk from family farms, Bijou curd coagulates overnight, drains in cheese cloth, and is then shaped into little buttons. Dried, and ripened for one week, Bijou evolves with time, gaining a sharpness and complexity after thirty days. Serve toasted on baguette with a salad for a traditional French Bistro Chevre Chaud or on a cheeseboard. (from Vermont Creamery)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats' Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes.
Vermont Creamery Bijou Aged Goat Cheese "Crottin"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Spring Mixapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- $5.99/ea($11.98/lb)(details)when you buy TWO (2) PLANTERS® ProductsSave $1.00