- DescriptionThis American original is named for its likeness to a snow-covered dome shape and is one of the creamery's signature geotrichum rinded cheeses. In the landscape of cheese varieties, it stands out as a distinct goat cheese.Claims
Coupole is made with fresh pasteurized goats' milk from family farms that has been coagulated and shaped. Coupole's center has a dense texture and fresh, milk taste. Coupole's allure is attributable to the intriguing contrast between the strong ripened flavor of the rind and the delicate fresh taste of its interior. (from Vermont Creamery)
- Gluten Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats' Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes.
- More Information
Vermont Creamery Coupole Aged Goat Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMoët & Chandon Rosé Impérial Champagne Brut750ml$55.99/ea($74.65/l)
- Vermont CreameryBijou Aged Goat Cheese "Crottin"4oz$9.99/ea($39.96/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Ferme de JouvenceCamembert Fermier8.8oz$10.99/ea($19.98/lb)