- DescriptionCaseificio Mò Mozzarè prides itself in making artisanal buffalo mozzarella, and other fresh cheeses, by using only buffalo milk from the province of Caserta in the Campania region. The blend of modern technology and traditional know-how results in a delicate, delicious, and rich harmony of flavors that separate Buffalo mozzarella from other cheeses like cow's milk, Fior di Latte. The appreciation for the land, the love and respect of its handed down family traditions have made, in a short time, Caseificio Mò Mozzarè a strong leader in the buffalo mozzarella making industry. Caseificio Mò Mozzarè works together with buffalo farmers and supervises the traceability of all raw materials. The result is the high quality of its cheese selection that meets consumers' demand for a 100% Made in Italy product. (from Mò Mozzarè)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Buffalo Milk, Salt, Rennet, Cheese Cultures.
- More Information
Mò Mozzarè 100% Buffalo Milk Bocconcini DOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Totem FoodsImported Buffalo Mozzarella DOP Campania8.8oz$10.99/ea
- BarillaMedium Shells16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Olli SalumeriaBerkshire Prosciutto0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Sweet Potato Chunksapprox. 24oz$4.99/ea