DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Harbison is a soft-ripened cheese with a rustic, bloomy rind. Young cheeses are wrapped in strips of spruce cambium, the tree's inner bark layer, harvested from the woodlands of Jasper Hill. The spoonable texture begins to develop in our vaults, though the paste continues to soften on the way to market. Harbison is woodsy and sweet, balanced with lemon, mustard, and vegetal flavors. (from Cellars at Jasper Hill)
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Rennet.
Cellars at Jasper Hill Harbison
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Cellars at Jasper HillWilloughbyapprox. 8oz$14.99/ea($29.98/lb)
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve$27.99/lb
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese$27.99/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda$26.99/lb
- Rustic BakeryOrganic Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)