- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Harbison is a soft-ripened cheese with a rustic, bloomy rind. Young cheeses are wrapped in strips of spruce cambium, the tree's inner bark layer, harvested from the woodlands of Jasper Hill. The spoonable texture begins to develop in our vaults, though the paste continues to soften on the way to market. Harbison is woodsy and sweet, balanced with lemon, mustard, and vegetal flavors. (from Cellars at Jasper Hill)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Rennet.
- More Information
Cellars at Jasper Hill Harbison
Like That? You'll Love This.
14%Vermont CreamerySt. Albans Aged Cow Milk Cheese2.82oz$5.99/ea
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Sheridans CheesemongersMixed-Seed Crackers4.5oz$4.99/ea($17.82/lb)
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve0.25lb | $26.99/lb$6.75