DescriptionA specialty of the picturesque region of Wasen, where cows graze on serene Alpine pastures, this delightfully pungent cheese makes an elegant addition to any cheeseboard. Notes of sweet vanilla and buttered baked potato blend with subtle spices that come from the herbs in the pasture to give this mountain cheese a truly unique taste. Pair with a cold glass of wheat beer, cider, or Grüner Veltliner.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Cows Milk, Salt, Bacterial Cultures, Rennet.
Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Raw Milk Alpage Sbrinz AOP, 3-Year Aged$26.99/lb
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- Beaufort d'Été AOP$29.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillAlpha Tolman$23.99/lb
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire$18.99/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.Manchego DOP, Six-Month-Aged$26.99/lb
- GladForceFlexPlus Large Drawstring Trash Bags, 30 Gallon25ct$9.99/ea($0.40/ct)
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve$27.99/lb
- Raw Milk L'Etivaz AOP$26.99/lb
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Madone Picpoul de Pinet750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)