- DescriptionCrater Lake Blue is aptly named after one of Oregon's greatest natural attractions. The pronounced and vibrant blue veins striated across the creamy white paste mirror the clouds over Crater Lake. This complex blue has a silky paste bright with flavors of sweet buttery cream, Rosaceae family fruits, and a layered pleasant fruit finish. (from Rogue Creamery)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures & Penicillium Roqueforti.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaabout $1.71/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- $5.98/eaabout $2.99/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.79/lb
- $5.58/eaabout $2.79/lb
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Red Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea5 for $4