- DescriptionAlthough its moniker and mold-riddled exterior imply a lack of refinement, these wheels are anything but. A rugged natural rind allows the Caveman to release a bit of moisture and develop a thick, buttery texture. During its maturation, luscious cow milk and blue cultures are transformed into a golden-hued paste that tastes of sweet, fresh buttermilk with hints of tropical fruit, grass, and hay. (from Rogue Creamery)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cheese Cultures, Penicillium Roqueforti.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.79/lb
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- $4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Red Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb