- DescriptionWith a crumbly consistency and complex flavor that evokes Spain's windswept La Mancha region, this flavorful cheese is crafted in the Old World style from sheep's milk and aged 12 months. Intense Manchego complements the sweetness of fruits such as quince. (from Boar's Head)Claims
- All Natural
- Trans Fat Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Manchego Cheese Made From Pasteurized Sheeps Milk, Salt, Rennet, Cheese Cultures.
Boar's Head Manchego Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.69/ea($3.93/pt)
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $9.49/lb$4.74