DescriptionThis exquisite cheese is made in the middle of the Brie region of France, about 50 kilometers east of Paris. A bloomy rind blends into a creamy-smooth texture with a lightly pungent, sweet and buttery taste. Melt it on a crusty baguette for an indulgent snack, or serve as an appetizer with a glass of red Bordeaux. If it's a special occasion, enjoy with a glass of Champagne.
- Contains Milk
Milk, Salt, Starters, Animal Rennet.
Brie De Meaux Rouzaire
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years$28.99/lb
- La Casearia CarpenedoPerlagrigia Sotto Cenere al Tartufo$29.99/lb
- Rustic BakeryOrganic Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($1.17/oz)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Fig and Olive5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)