- DescriptionKnown as "The Prince of Gruyeres," this raw cow's milk cheese is produced in the mountainous pastures of the Savoie region of the French Alps. Its high-altitude location just might be the secret to its spectacular depth of flavor, which is not too bold and leaves a pleasantly nutty aftertaste that lingers on the taste buds. We like to pair it with fruit-forward red wines, like Syrah or Cabernet Sauvignon.Claims
- GMO Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
100% Raw Aged Over 60 Days Cows Milk, Salt, Ferments, Rennet.
Beaufort d'Été AOP
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cellars at Jasper HillAlpha Tolman$23.99/lb
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged$24.99/lb
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire$18.99/lb
- Ferme de JouvenceCamembert Fermier8.8oz$10.99/ea($19.98/lb)
- LaClare FarmsCave Aged Chandoka Mixed Milk Cheddar (Cow/Goat)$24.99/lb
- Fontina Aosta DOP$18.99/lb
- Jambon De Bayonne, 12 Months Aged$29.99/lb
- Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Co.Freshly Handcrafted Orange Mango Juice, Plastic Bottle32fl oz$5.29/ea($2.64/pt)
- La Casearia CarpenedoPerlagrigia Sotto Cenere al Tartufo$24.99/lb
- Blue BuffaloWilderness Natural Evolutionary Diet Adult Dog Food, Chicken Recipe11lbs$39.99/ea($3.64/lb)