- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
This delectable Alpine cheese is produced in the canton of Aargau in the northern region of Switzerland. It possesses a great depth of flavor, featuring intense waves of walnut, pecan, and hazelnut along with a subtle grassy finish. You can certainly enjoy this semi-soft cheese alone, but we like to pair it with a glass of buttery Chardonnay, light Pinot Gris, or a hearty wheat beer.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Swiss BIO Cows Milk, Salt, Bacterial Cultures, Rennet, Herbs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fontina Aosta DOP$18.99/lb
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged$24.99/lb
- Boar's HeadTop Round Pastrami$13.99/lb
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve$27.99/lb
16%Cellars at Jasper HillAlpha Tolman$19.99/lb
- Beaufort d'Été AOP$29.99/lb
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire$18.99/lb
- LaClare FarmsCave Aged Chandoka Mixed Milk Cheddar (Cow/Goat)$24.99/lb
- Vermont CreamerySt. Albans Aged Cow Milk Cheese2.82oz$6.99/ea($39.66/lb)
- Boar's HeadProsciutto Di Parma3oz$7.99/ea($42.61/lb)
- La Casearia CarpenedoPerlagrigia Sotto Cenere al Tartufo$24.99/lb