- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
This delectable Alpine cheese is produced in the canton of Aargau in the northern region of Switzerland. It possesses a great depth of flavor, featuring intense waves of walnut, pecan, and hazelnut along with a subtle grassy finish. You can certainly enjoy this semi-soft cheese alone, but we like to pair it with a glass of buttery Chardonnay, light Pinot Gris, or a hearty wheat beer.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Swiss BIO Cows Milk, Salt, Bacterial Cultures, Rennet, Herbs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boar's HeadTop Round Pastrami0.50lb | $13.99/lb$7.00
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Cellars at Jasper HillAlpha Tolman0.25lb | $23.99/lb$6.00
- Beaufort d'Été AOP0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Fontina Aosta DOP0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- St. Ann's Reserve0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
15%Brie De Meaux Rouzaire0.50lb | $15.99/lb
- Boar's HeadProsciutto Di Parma3oz$7.99/ea($42.05/lb)