- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
The word alpage means "mountain pasture," and when used to talk about cheese, it means that the cheese is made with milk from cows that grazed on the wild flowers and grasses of alpine pastures during the summer months. Master cheesemaker Philippe Pasquier travels into the mountains with his herd in late May and produces, on average, about two wheels of cheese per day. This cheese obviously works in fondue, but we say let it take center stage on your cheese plate.
Milk, Culture, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Gruyère d'Alpage Jeux de Quilles
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectKalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- 0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.19/ea
$2.492 for $4
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- 0.50lb | $14.99/lb$7.50
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00