- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
The word alpage means "mountain pasture," and when used to talk about cheese, it means that the cheese is made with milk from cows that grazed on the wild flowers and grasses of alpine pastures during the summer months. Master cheesemaker Philippe Pasquier travels into the mountains with his herd in late May and produces, on average, about two wheels of cheese per day. This cheese obviously works in fondue, but we say let it take center stage on your cheese plate.
Milk, Culture, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Gruyère d'Alpage Jeux de Quilles
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sWhole Wheat Crackers7oz$4.19/ea($9.52/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.69/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sGarlic and Herb Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- Paleta Iberica de Pura Bellota0.25lb | $49.99/lb$12.50
- RainierMixed Apples and Pears, Caseapprox 100ct$79.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb