DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Upon first bite, this raw cows' milk farmstead cheese—produced and aged 14 months at Almnäs Bruk in central Sweden—has a flavor both familiar and unusual but undeniably delightful. Combining elements of cooked curd Alpine cheeses with higher-acid lowland cheeses like cheddar, it boasts sweet notes of mascarpone and toffee with a slightly crystalline texture and an extremely long finish.
- Contains Milk
Raw Cow's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Alex Raw Milk Alpine-Style Cheese$23.99/lb
- Raw Milk Alpage Sbrinz AOP, 3-Year Aged$26.99/lb
- Raw Milk L'Etivaz AOP$26.99/lb
14%I Am A WeedSumac Tea, Glass Bottle13.9fl oz$3.49/ea2 for $6($4.02/pt)
- Q FarmsLocal Farmstand Pasture-Raised Slow-Growth Whole Chicken, Air-Chilled, Raised w/o Antibiotics$8.99/lb
10%Just FreshDirectPitted Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.99/eaAny 2 Deli Olives for $9($9.98/lb)
- Bear's FruitOrganic Kombucha, Blueberry Lavender, Glass Bottle10fl oz$4.99/ea($7.98/pt)
- La Casearia CarpenedoPerlagrigia Sotto Cenere al Tartufo$24.99/lb