- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Upon first bite, this raw cows' milk farmstead cheese—produced and aged 14 months at Almnäs Bruk in central Sweden—has a flavor both familiar and unusual but undeniably delightful. Combining elements of cooked curd Alpine cheeses with higher-acid lowland cheeses like cheddar, it boasts sweet notes of mascarpone and toffee with a slightly crystalline texture and an extremely long finish.
Raw Cow's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Organic Granny Smith Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sWhole Wheat Crackers7oz$4.19/ea($9.52/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.69/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectPicholine Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sToasted Sesame Seed Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- DOK Dall'ava San Daniele Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged0.25lb | $30.99/lb$7.75
22%Organic Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Organic Pears for $5.00