- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
This feta is made daily between mid-December to late July with a combination of chilled evening milk and fresh morning milk. The cheese-making process is essentially the same as described in Homer's Odyssey, where the Cyclops was a cheesemaker. With a slightly crumbly texture and creamy aroma, this cheese has flavor notes of vanilla and custard and pairs beautifully with soft wines like Pinot Noir and Muscat.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Sheeps Milk, Sea Salt, Rennet, Cultures.
Essex St. Cheese Co. Feta Lesbos PDO
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9fl oz$9.99/ea($9.42/pt)
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$2.98/ea
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$3.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50
- Backyard FarmsCocktail Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea