- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Let this one take center stage on your next cheeseboard! Deep amber in color with well-distributed protein crystals, the velvety texture of this cheese means it melts in your mouth. The flavor is nutty and salty with hints of burnt caramel that fade into a long, complex finish. Many wines complement this cheese, but we like it best with a glass of chilled Colheita port.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Animal Rennet, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Essex St. Cheese Co. L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Essex St. Cheese Co.Feta Lesbos PDO0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Essex St. Cheese Co.Manchego DOP, Six-Month-Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- ClausthalerOriginal Non-Alcoholic Beer, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$8.99/ea($2.00/pt)
- Muir GlenOrganic No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes14.5oz$1.99/ea($2.20/lb)
- Asher'sDark Chocolate Covered Mini Grahams6oz$6.59/ea($17.57/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Original5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve0.25lb | $26.99/lb$6.75
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
18%LincetLe Délice De Bourgogne7oz$8.99/ea
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Asian Pear$3.99/ea