DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Let this one take center stage on your next cheeseboard! Deep amber in color with well-distributed protein crystals, the velvety texture of this cheese means it melts in your mouth. The flavor is nutty and salty with hints of burnt caramel that fade into a long, complex finish. Many wines complement this cheese, but we like it best with a glass of chilled Colheita port.
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Animal Rennet, Enzymes, Salt.
Essex St. Cheese Co. L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gruyère d'Alpage Jeux de Quilles$29.99/lb
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve$27.99/lb
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese$27.99/lb
- Rustic BakeryOrganic Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)
26%Essex St. Cheese Co.Manchego DOP, Six-Month-Aged$19.99/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda$26.99/lb
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire$18.99/lb
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Original5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)