- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Let this one take center stage on your next cheeseboard! Deep amber in color with well-distributed protein crystals, the velvety texture of this cheese means it melts in your mouth. The flavor is nutty and salty with hints of burnt caramel that fade into a long, complex finish. Many wines complement this cheese, but we like it best with a glass of chilled Colheita port.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Animal Rennet, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Essex St. Cheese Co. L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Uplands CheesePleasant Ridge Reserve0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
28%Maison de la Truffe Brie Fourre a la Truffe0.25lb | $29.99/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.Manchego DOP, Six-Month-Aged0.25lb | $26.99/lb$6.75
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda0.25lb | $26.99/lb$6.75
16%Gruyère d'Alpage Jeux de Quilles0.25lb | $24.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillHarbisonapprox. 9oz$19.99/ea($35.54/lb)
15%Brie De Meaux Rouzaire0.50lb | $15.99/lb
- St. Ann's Reserve0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00