- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
A full-bodied and rustic cheese, this is one of few Manchegos that is handmade with unpasteurized milk from a single herd, aged with an un-waxed rind. With a slightly sweet, milky flavor, it also has subtle hints of brown spices such as nutmeg and cassia bark. Pair it with fresh grapes to perfectly complement your cheese plate, and wash it down with a glass of Rioja. Or two.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unpasteurized Sheeps Milk, Animal Rennet, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Essex St. Cheese Co. Manchego DOP, Six-Month-Aged
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Dream GreensBaby Kaleapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)
- Just FreshDirectSpanish Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
30%Smart ChickenOrganic Whole Legs, Air-Chilled2ct$3.49/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25