- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
A full-bodied and rustic cheese, this is one of few Manchegos that is handmade with unpasteurized milk from a single herd, aged with an un-waxed rind. With a slightly sweet, milky flavor, it also has subtle hints of brown spices such as nutmeg and cassia bark. Pair it with fresh grapes to perfectly complement your cheese plate, and wash it down with a glass of Rioja. Or two.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Unpasteurized Sheeps Milk, Animal Rennet, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Essex St. Cheese Co. Manchego DOP, Six-Month-Aged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Dream GreensBaby Kaleapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- Rustic BakeryHandmade Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($18.39/lb)
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Trufa Seca5oz$13.99/ea($44.77/lb)
- Just FreshDirectSpanish Olive Mixapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Smart ChickenOrganic Whole Legs, Air-Chilled2ct$4.99/lb
- Lesley StoweRaincoast Crisps, Rosemary Raisin and Pecan5.3oz$7.29/ea($22.01/lb)
10%Acqua PannaNatural Mineral Water, Glass Bottles15ct, 25.3fl oz ea$26.89/cs