Inspired by the sheer natural beauty of our coastal climate and locale, Bay Blue is a rustic-style blue cheese reminiscent of Stilton. It is known for its mellow flavor and sweet, salted caramel finish. (from Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.)
- GMO Free
- Hormone Free
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes, and Penicillium Roqueforti.
- More Information
Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. Bay Blue
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Green Seedless Grapes, Caseapprox. 18-19lb$59.99/ea
- Organic Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/ea2 for $3