- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Named after the land formation on which our farm sits, Pleasant Ridge Reserve is made in the tradition of Alpine cheeses like Gruyere and Beaufort. Like the Alpage versions of these cheeses, we only make Pleasant Ridge Reserve from May through October when our cows are eating fresh pasture. This grass-fed, raw milk produces flavors in the cheese that can't be replicated by "ordinary" milk. (from Uplands Cheese)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Milk, Salt, Cultures, Rennet.
- More Information
Uplands Cheese Pleasant Ridge Reserve
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brie De Meaux Rouzaire$18.99/lb
- Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Brabander Goat Gouda$26.99/lb
26%Essex St. Cheese Co.L'amuse Signature Gouda, Aged 2 Years$19.99/lb
- Raw Milk Hornbacher, 1-Year Aged$24.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillHarbisonapprox. 9oz$19.99/ea($35.54/lb)
- Rogue CreamerySmokey Blue Cheese$27.99/lb
16%Gruyère d'Alpage Jeux de Quilles$24.99/lb
- Charlito's CocinaDry Cured Beer Salami, Cerveza Seca6oz$12.99/ea($34.64/lb)