- DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
If chocolate and cheese are two of your favorite things, then you're in the right place. Chocolate liqueur is injected into blue cheese and then the whole thing is immersed in the liqueur for one month. Next, it's taken out, dried, and coated in cocoa powder and grated dark, milk, and white chocolate. Serve this up as a dessert cheese at your next dinner party and blow your guests' minds.
Milk, Liquor Chocolate, Salt, Chocolate, Rennet (Animal, Calf), Ferments (Lactic, Ripening Ferment), Penicillium Roquefort.
Choco 21 Blue Cheese
19%Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea5 for $4
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectGreen Castelvetrano Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sWhole Wheat Crackers7oz$4.19/ea($9.52/lb)
- ReclaAlto Adige Speck (Dry-Cured Smoked Italian Ham)0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
22%Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/eaAny 5 Organic Pears for $5.00
- Organic Granny Smith Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectCerignola Black Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- Carr'sToasted Sesame Seed Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- BerettaSopressata Sweet Sausage (1.5-Inch Wide)0.50lb | $14.99/lb$7.50
- RainierMixed Apples and Pears, Caseapprox 100ct$79.99/ea
- Envy Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb