Our experts worked with a renowned, 4th-generation Swiss producer to create this cheese just for us. After spending four months in the dairy, the wheels are transported to a mountain bunker to be aged up to three months more. The texture is buttery and firm, while the flavor starts with notes of stone fruits, pops with salted caramel in the middle, and finishes with hints of creamed corn and vanilla. It's an elegant choice for a cheese board and also works brilliantly on top of burgers or in gratins, quiches, and other warm and savory dishes.
- Contains Milk
Raw Cow's Milk, Animal Rennet, Cultures, Water, Salt.
FreshDirect Special Selection Gruyère AOP, 6-7 Months
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
17%Le Fromager d'Affinois$13.99/lb
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years6oz$8.99/ea($23.97/lb)
- Fontina Aosta DOP$21.99/lb
- Carles Roquefort AOP$34.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Unsalted Butter4ct, 1lb$6.79/ea($6.79/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench BaguetteApprox. 16"$2.99/ea($0.25/oz)
- Grated Domestic Parmesan6oz$5.99/ea($15.97/lb)
3%Single Serve HerbsThymeapprox. 0.25oz$1.29/eaAny 4 single serve herbs for $5
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3