- Bonne Bouche, French for "good mouth," is an ash-ripened artisanal goat cheese made by hand in the traditional French style. Bonne Bouche is sweet and gentle in flavor with a very creamy texture. (from Vermont Creamery)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Vermont Creamery
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Cultured, Enzymes, Salt, Ash.
Vermont Creamery Bonne Bouche
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz