- DescriptionBonne Bouche, French for "good mouth," is an ash-ripened artisanal goat cheese made by hand in the traditional French style. Bonne Bouche is sweet and gentle in flavor with a very creamy texture. (from Vermont Creamery)Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Vermont Creamery
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Cultured, Enzymes, Salt, Ash.
Vermont Creamery Bonne Bouche
Like That? You'll Love This.
$11.992 for $20.00($34.21/lb)
- $3.99/eaabout $2.22/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea