- DescriptionCremont is a mixed-milk cheese combining local fresh cows' milk, goats' milk and a hint of Vermont cream. This cheese is a celebration of Vermont Creamery's terroir: Vermont cream, goats' milk, cheese know-how and good taste for luscious cheese. The New York Times' Florence Fabricant says this cheese is "as easygoing as a summer novel and as hard to resist."Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
After a month to five weeks of aging, blue spots may appear on the rind. Blue mold will not compromise the quality of the cheese. Blue is a natural progression of the rind during the aging. Blue spots can be easily removed with a knife and will still taste good. It is also edible and a matter of personal preference.
(from Vermont Creamery)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cows’ Milk, Goats’ Milk, Cows’ Milk Cream, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Vermont Creamery Double-Cream Cremont
Like That? You'll Love This.
5%Vermont CreameryBonne Bouche4oz$8.99/eaAny 2 Varieties for $17($35.96/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- 34 DegreesCrispbread, Natural4.5oz$4.99/ea($17.82/lb)
- 34 DegreesCrispbread, Cracked Pepper4.5oz$4.99/ea($17.82/lb)
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- 34 DegreesCrispbread, Rosemary4.5oz$4.99/ea($17.82/lb)