Plump, healthy, and bursting with flavorful juices—these chicken breasts are simple and versatile, perfectly portioned, and trimmed—they're ready to cook however you like.
Katie's Best is a family-owned and operated business that works almost exclusively with small Amish farms in southern Indiana. The chickens are raised on spacious farms and have free access to the outdoors. The birds are never given antibiotics and are fed an all-vegetable diet of locally sourced Non-GMO Project Verified corn and soybeans.
A fresh take on packaging: Better for the earth, better for you
- BPA and Styrofoam free
- Takes up less space, makes less waste
- Keeps meat fresher (and safer!) longer
- Freezer ready and freezer-burn resistant.
- GMO Free
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Katie's Best Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Value Pack, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectHerbes de Provence0.9oz$3.99/ea($4.43/oz)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
25%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea