Moist and flavorful, our chicken thighs are a favorite of dark-meat lovers. Terrific as the main ingredient in coq au vin, or try them drizzled with olive oil and fresh tarragon, then baked in the oven. Thighs work well as a dark-meat substitute for breasts in most chicken recipes.
Katie's Best is a family-owned and operated business that works almost exclusively with small Amish farms in southern Indiana. The chickens are raised on spacious farms and have free access to the outdoors. The birds are never given antibiotics and are fed an all-vegetable diet of locally sourced Non-GMO Project Verified corn and soybeans. (from Katie's Best)
- GMO Free
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- More Information
Katie's Best Chicken Thighs, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Katie's BestChicken Drumsticks & Thighs, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics2 drums, 2 thighs$2.79/lb
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.09/ea
$3.49Any 2 Organic Broccoli Cauliflower for $6.00
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- 0.50lb | $7.49/lb$3.74
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.09/ea