Flavorful and tender dark meat—these thighs are great fried, roasted, or grilled. Use to make chicken potpies or casseroles. Or cut the meat into chunks for more intense kabobs and stews.
Katie's Best is a family-owned and operated business that works almost exclusively with small Amish farms in southern Indiana. The chickens are raised on spacious farms and have free access to the outdoors. The birds are never given antibiotics and are fed an all-vegetable diet of locally sourced Non-GMO Project Verified corn and soybeans. (from Katie's Best)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- GMO Free
Katie's Best Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea2 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $8.99/ea2 for $14.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00