A cup of Mexican natural gold is at once elegant, exotic, and tantalizingly complex. Grown on the Pacific coast west of the Sierra Madre Occidental, the farmers of Leyva Mancilla say their coffee is “kissed by Pacific mists.” With delicate aromas of vanilla, chocolate, and nuts, this unique coffee boasts a subtle blend of flavors, including citrus, brown sugar, and fruit.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.19/ea
- Horizon OrganicChocolate Organic Lowfat Milk6ct, 8fl oz ea$8.49/ea($2.83/pt)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$1.99/ea
- Stonyfield OrganicSmoothie, Strawberry4ct, 6fl oz ea$4.99/ea($3.33/lb)
- SilkSoymilk, Vanilla1/2 gallon$3.39/ea