- DescriptionFresh from Altobelli Family Farm in Kinderhook, NY, this bicolor corn will be some of the tastiest you'll ever eat. Crunchy and sweet, the corn is delicious boiled or grilled. Add butter or salt if you must, but we like it plain. The two-color kernels make lovely salads, succotash, muffins, and chowders.BrandAbout Altobelli Family Farm
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
Altobelli Family Farm Local Bicolor Corn
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Sweet 2 EatYellow Nectarines$3.49/lb
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
16%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea2 for $10
50%Savor Fresh FarmsSugar Kiss Melon$2.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Savor Kiss Melons for $5
$3.992 for $6
28%Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon Fillet$17.99/lb
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
14%Satur FarmsMesclun Packapprox. 5oz$3.49/eaAny 2 Satur Salads for $6