- Layer upon layer of the most tender, buttery pastry reveals a hidden core of rich dark chocolate. This fresh-from-the-oven, handheld breakfast treat will delight children and grownups alike. But don't just save them for the morning our chocolate croissants make a perfect evening snack with a cup of warm cocoa.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 350°. Discard package and arrange croissants on an ungreased baking sheet. Defrost on counter 15 minutes. Bake 7- 10 minutes until crispy. Remove from oven and cool 2 minutes.Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Flour (Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Butter, Water, Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Paste, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor), Eggs, Milk, Sugar, Yeast, Salt.
FreshDirect Oven-Ready Chocolate Croissants, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea