DescriptionThink of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TribeHummus, Classic10oz$3.99/ea($6.38/lb)
- SkippyCreamy Peanut Butter16.3oz$3.19/ea($3.13/lb)
- Justin'sAll-Natural Classic Peanut Butter16oz$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Organic ValleyMozzarella Stringles6ct, 1oz ea$6.99/ea($18.64/lb)
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
$4.492 for $6