DescriptionThink of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TribeHummus, Classic10oz$3.99/ea($6.38/lb)
- SkippyCreamy Peanut Butter16.3oz$3.19/ea($3.13/lb)
- Justin'sAll-Natural Classic Peanut Butter Spread16oz$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Hudson ValleyGala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
16%Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.79/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
7%Organic ValleyMozzarella Stringles6ct, 1oz ea$6.99/eaAny 2 Organic Valley Snack Stick for $13($18.64/lb)
11%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.49/ea2 for $8