DescriptionThink of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
- TribeHummus, Classic10oz$3.99/ea($6.38/lb)
- SkippyCreamy Peanut Butter16.3oz$3.19/ea($3.13/lb)
- Justin'sAll-Natural Classic Peanut Butter16oz$6.29/ea($6.29/lb)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.29/ea($1.32/pt)
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- Hass Avocado$1.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4