- Think of a ripe apple minus the tartness and you've got the sweet taste and snappy texture of baby carrots. These are one of our favorite food inventions. Small children, even hard-to-please ones, love them. They are good low-calorie snacks for grownups too, and we have yet to taste a creamy dip that doesn't dress up these little guys.Claims
Certified Organic Carrots.
Cal-Organic Organic Baby Carrots
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.79Any 2 Hummus for $5.00
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7.00
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
$6.992 for $10.00
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00