- DescriptionCucumbers are green and fresh-tasting, with lots of water, crunch, and a light hint of honeydew melon in the aroma. They have a refreshing quality that reminds us of subtle mint. A cucumber is the gourmet's fire extinguisher it's better than a glass of water to cool your mouth after eating spicy dishes like curry, blackened fish, or spicy cooked meats.
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
10%White Button Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.79/ea2 for $5
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$2.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb