- DescriptionCucumbers are green and fresh-tasting, with lots of water, crunch, and a light hint of honeydew melon in the aroma. They have a refreshing quality that reminds us of subtle mint. A cucumber is the gourmet's fire extinguisher it's better than a glass of water to cool your mouth after eating spicy dishes like curry, blackened fish, or spicy cooked meats.
- RecipesCucumber and Lemon SalsaCucumbers with Cool Somen NoodlesCucumber Soup with a CrunchTabouleh with FetaBread Soup with Garlic, Cucumber, Capers, and MintCrab and Cucumber CurrySteamed Littlenecks with Parmesan-Cucumber SauceCumin-Crusted Chicken with Cucumber Cream SauceThai Tuna Burgers with Pickled Cucumbers & Chile Peanut Tartar Sauce
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
25%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$3.99/lb
- Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$2.99/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb