- DescriptionCucumbers are green and fresh-tasting, with lots of water, crunch, and a light hint of honeydew melon in the aroma. They have a refreshing quality that reminds us of subtle mint. A cucumber is the gourmet's fire extinguisher it's better than a glass of water to cool your mouth after eating spicy dishes like curry, blackened fish, or spicy cooked meats.
- RecipesCucumber and Lemon SalsaCucumbers with Cool Somen NoodlesCucumber Soup with a CrunchTabouleh with FetaBread Soup with Garlic, Cucumber, Capers, and MintCrab and Cucumber CurrySteamed Littlenecks with Parmesan-Cucumber SauceCumin-Crusted Chicken with Cucumber Cream SauceThai Tuna Burgers with Pickled Cucumbers & Chile Peanut Tartar Sauce
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
21%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.14/ea
33%Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Green Bell Pepper$2.99/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Beefsteak Tomatoes, Large$3.49/lb
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb