DescriptionCucumbers are green and fresh-tasting, with lots of water, crunch, and a light hint of honeydew melon in the aroma. They have a refreshing quality that reminds us of subtle mint. A cucumber is the gourmet's fire extinguisher it's better than a glass of water to cool your mouth after eating spicy dishes like curry, blackened fish, or spicy cooked meats.Claims
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Organic Green Cucumber
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Mintapprox. 3.2oz$3.49/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Organic Garlic$6.99/lb
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$8.99/ea
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct, approx. 0.5lb$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.49/ea
- Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 0.5lb$3.99/ea