DescriptionCucumbers are green and fresh-tasting, with lots of water, crunch, and a light hint of honeydew melon in the aroma. They have a refreshing quality that reminds us of subtle mint. A cucumber is the gourmet's fire extinguisher it's better than a glass of water to cool your mouth after eating spicy dishes like curry, blackened fish, or spicy cooked meats.Claims
USA and Mexico
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Organic Green Cucumber
Like That? You'll Love This.
33%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
$4.492 for $6
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$8.99/ea
16%Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$4.99/lb
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$6.99/lb
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$5.49/ea
- Organic Romaine Hearts3ct, approx. 1.5lb$5.99/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$3.99/ea