- DescriptionCucumbers are green and fresh-tasting, with lots of water, crunch, and a light hint of honeydew melon in the aroma. They have a refreshing quality that reminds us of subtle mint. A cucumber is the gourmet's fire extinguisher it's better than a glass of water to cool your mouth after eating spicy dishes like curry, blackened fish, or spicy cooked meats.Claims
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Green Cucumber
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$5.99/lb
20%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea2 for $5
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
33%Organic Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
24%Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)