- DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
- Greek Feta0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$5.99/ea
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
$4.992 for $8
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6