DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Origin
USA and Canada
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greek Feta$15.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
12%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea