- DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- RecipesCold Cucumber SoupBread Soup with Garlic, Cucumber, Capers, and MintCrab and Cucumber CurryCucumber and Lemon SalsaCucumber Soup with a CrunchCucumbers with Cool Somen NoodlesCumin-Crusted Chicken with Cucumber Cream SauceSteamed Littlenecks with Parmesan-Cucumber SauceThai Tuna Burgers with Pickled Cucumbers & Chile Peanut Tartar Sauce
- Explanatory Information
- Greek Feta0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
$3.992 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb