- DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Origin
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- RecipesCold Cucumber SoupBread Soup with Garlic, Cucumber, Capers, and MintCrab and Cucumber CurryCucumber and Lemon SalsaCucumber Soup with a CrunchCucumbers with Cool Somen NoodlesCumin-Crusted Chicken with Cucumber Cream SauceSteamed Littlenecks with Parmesan-Cucumber SauceThai Tuna Burgers with Pickled Cucumbers & Chile Peanut Tartar Sauce
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greek Feta$15.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.79/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
15%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3