- A truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Origin
USA and Canada
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $15.99/lb$4.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea
$2.992 for $3.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00