- DescriptionHalf the size of a regular cucumber, with all the refreshing cool and clean flavor of the full-sized cuke. Kirbies make the snappiest pickles and they're also good raw. Their thin skin doesn't need to be peeled. Just wash and eat. Or dice and toss with yogurt, mint, and fresh garlic for a great side dish at a barbecue.
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
$4.992 for $6
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
$3.992 for $7
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- $0.79/ea4 for $3