- DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Strawberries, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium Lactis.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Mixed Berry
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Peach4ct, 4oz ea$3.19/ea($2.90/lb)
$0.995 for $3
25%Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.99/lb
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Vanilla4ct, 4oz ea$3.19/ea($2.90/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
$4.992 for $8
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb