- DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Strawberries, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium Lactis.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Mixed Berry
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Backyard FarmsTomatoes On The Vine$3.49/lb
21%DannonActivia Yogurt, Peach4ct, 4oz ea$2.50/ea
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice - Some Pulp, Plastic Bottle59fl oz$4.19/ea
22%DannonActivia Yogurt, Mixed Berry4ct, 4oz ea$2.49/ea
22%DannonActivia Yogurt, Strawberry4ct, 4oz ea$2.49/ea
25%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
30%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $7
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle59fl oz$4.19/ea($1.14/pt)
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb