- DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Fructose, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract And Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Carrageenan, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Peach
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Strawberry4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($2.99/lb)
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Vanilla4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($2.99/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
$3.992 for $7
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.49/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle59fl oz$4.19/ea($1.14/pt)