- DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Peaches, Fructose, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Lactic Acid, Annatto Extract And Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Carrageenan, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Peach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Strawberry4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($2.99/lb)
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.19/ea($1.29/pt)
10%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.79/ea
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Vanilla4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($2.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Mixed Berry4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($2.99/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$3.49/eaabout $1.75/lb
8%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.19/ea