DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Strawberry, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Lactate, Carmine (For Color), Carrageenan, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Vitamin D3.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus And Bifidobacterium Lactis DN 173-010 (Bifidus Regularis.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Strawberry
4ct, 4oz ea
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Peach4ct, 4oz ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Mixed Berry4ct, 4oz ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$1.75/ea
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$4.49/lb
- Gala Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
12%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Vanilla4ct, 4oz ea$3.49/ea($3.49/lb)