- DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Guar Gum, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Vanilla
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Peach4ct, 4oz ea$3.41/ea($3.10/lb)
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Strawberry4ct, 4oz ea$3.19/ea($2.90/lb)
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Mixed Berry4ct, 4oz ea$3.41/ea($3.10/lb)
12%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.49/ea
15%Lemons$0.89/ea4 for $3
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Organic Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb