- DescriptionActivia is a great-tasting lowfat yogurt from Dannon that contains Bifidus Regularis, a natural probiotic culture that can help regulate your digestive system by helping reduce long intestinal transit time. Bifidus Regularis, available only in Activia, is a live "friendly" bacteria that's beneficial when eaten daily. Because Activia is made by Dannon, you can be assured that it's a delicious way to do something good for your body. (from Dannon)Claims
- Low Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Kosher Gelatin, Agar Agar, Guar Gum, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.
Contains The Active Cultures L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Manufactured In A Plant Processing Wheat.
Dannon Activia Yogurt, Vanilla
Like That? You'll Love This.
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Peach4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($3.29/lb)
9%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.49/ea2 for $10
- DannonActivia Yogurt, Strawberry4ct, 4oz ea$3.29/ea($3.29/lb)
$3.992 for $5
- TropicanaPure Premium Orange Juice with Calcium and Vitamin D - No Pulp, Plastic Bottle52fl oz$4.39/ea($1.35/pt)
11%Fuji Apples4ct$4.49/eaabout $2.00/lb2 for $8
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.49/ea
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$3.49/eaabout $1.74/lb