- DescriptionMade with Coach Farm's legendary attention to detail and absolutely no preservatives, stabilizers, artificial ingredients or additives of any kind, this goat cheese stick is aged until it's super-flavorful and hard enough to grate. The firm, clay-like texture gives way to a smooth, tangy flavor that's delicious grated over salads or light pasta dishes. You an also enjoy this as a table cheese, cut into chunks and served with fresh figs or drizzled with fine, aged balsamic vinegar.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Coach Farm
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Pasteurized Goats Milk, Surface Ripened Mold, Enzymes And Salt.
- Cooking & Storage
Coach Farm Extra-Aged Goat Cheese Grating Stick
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.48/eaabout $2.74/lb
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinach Blendapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Gotham GreensGourmet Lettuce Medleyapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea