DescriptionPancetta is usually referred to as Italian-style bacon, but there are significant differences. No water is added to Pancetta, nor is it smoked. The yield and flavor of Pancetta Citterio are much greater. Citterio selects premium quality cuts that are prepared naturally according to traditional methods. The result: a unique flavor that's a rich balance of the savory and sweet characteristics of gently cured and seasoned pork, less salty, and more tender than conventional bacon. (from Citterio)
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Sodium Nitrate.
Citterio Cubetti Pancetta
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
20%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$5.99/ea($11.98/lb)
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
12%Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
50%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
$1.992 for $1.98
14%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea2 for $6