- DescriptionPancetta is usually referred to as Italian-style bacon, but there are significant differences. No water is added to Pancetta, nor is it smoked. The yield and flavor of Pancetta Citterio are much greater. Citterio selects premium quality cuts that are prepared naturally according to traditional methods. The result: a unique flavor that's a rich balance of the savory and sweet characteristics of gently cured and seasoned pork, less salty, and more tender than conventional bacon. (from Citterio)
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Sodium Nitrate.
Citterio Cubetti Pancetta
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.39/ea($1.43/lb)
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
12%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$4.99/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.29/ea
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8