DescriptionPancetta is usually referred to as Italian-style bacon, but there are significant differences. No water is added to Pancetta, nor is it smoked. The yield and flavor of Pancetta Citterio are much greater. Citterio selects premium quality cuts that are prepared naturally according to traditional methods. The result: a unique flavor that's a rich balance of the savory and sweet characteristics of gently cured and seasoned pork, less salty, and more tender than conventional bacon. (from Citterio)
Pork, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Sodium Nitrate.
Citterio Cubetti Pancetta
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Cascadian FarmOrganic Sweet Peas, Frozen10oz$2.49/ea
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
14%Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea2 for $6
33%Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb$1/lb for 3lb or more
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- GoyaCannellini Beans15.5oz$1.59/ea($1.64/lb)
33%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Vermont CreameryCrème Fraîche8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.39/ea($4.39/pt)
- Fresh Ground Vealapprox. 1lb$7.99/lb