- Mountainside Farms milk is a family owned, New York State company. We are proud to offer what we feel is the freshest, purest, and best tasting milk available.
- Our Milk is produced from cows not treated with rBST. The FDA has found no significant difference between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST- treated cows.
- We use advanced filtration and clarification technology in addition to pasteurization to improve the purity of our milk. This allows us to deliver a product with improved taste and shelf life.
- Environmentally Sensitive Manufacturing Facility: Our milk is produced at our plant in the Catskill Mountains, an area which supplies much of New York City's drinking water. As such, our facility is held to very strict environmental standards.
- Reduced Fat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
2% Reduced Fat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3
Mountainside Farms Locally Produced rBST free UltraPure 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Mountainside FarmsLocally Produced rBST free Fat Free Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Mountainside FarmsLocally Produced rBST free UltraPure 1% Lowfat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
20%Green Beansapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea