- Mountainside Farms milk is a family owned, New York State company. We are proud to offer what we feel is the freshest, purest, and best tasting milk available.
- Our Milk is produced from cows not treated with rBST. The FDA has found no significant difference between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST- treated cows.
- We use advanced filtration and clarification technology in addition to pasteurization to improve the purity of our milk. This allows us to deliver a product with improved taste and shelf life.
- Environmentally Sensitive Manufacturing Facility: Our milk is produced at our plant in the Catskill Mountains, an area which supplies much of New York City's drinking water. As such, our facility is held to very strict environmental standards.
- Fat Free
- Contains Milk
Fat Free Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3
Mountainside Farms Locally Produced rBST Free Fat Free Milk, Carton
Earliest delivery Wed 3/10
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Mountainside FarmsLocally Produced rBST Free UltraPure Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$4.19/ea($1.05/pt)
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
- Mountainside FarmsLocally Produced rBST Free UltraPure 2% Reduced Fat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$4.19/ea($1.05/pt)
- Mountainside FarmsLocally Produced rBST Free UltraPure 1% Lowfat Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$4.19/ea($1.05/pt)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$8.99/ea
- Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Nature's YokeLegacy Free-Range Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Asparagusapprox. 1lb$7.99/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4