Cheddar cheese is a firm, cows-milk cheese named after the town in England where it originated. During processing, the cheese curd is cut into small pieces, or "cheddared." Our Cheddar cheese is white, because we add no colors. All you taste is the good flavor cheddar lovers expect. (from Organic Valley)
- No Pesticides
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.
Organic Valley Classic Line Cheddar Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.09/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
$2.49Any 2 Varieties for $4.00($3.48/lb)
- Organic Strawberriesapprox. 8.8oz$4.49/ea
$5.992 for $8.00